Give your opinion or make a complaint
Your opinion helps us improve our work and provide better services
What you can give your opinion or complain about:
- A specific project of a TDH member organization of TDH International Federation
- A specific conduct of a TDH staff or a partners’ staff
- About behaviours of staff towards people affected by TDH projects
- About practices related to the use of TDH funds and material.
How you can give your opinion or complain:
- Through firstname.lastname@example.org whenever related to people affected by or resources used within TDH projects.
- As the Terre des Hommes is a network of ten organizations, please make sure to specify what is the member running the project you are referring too.
What to expect after you give your opinion or make a complaint:
- Anything you share will be kept confidential
- There will be no consequences in the services you receive
- We will record the complaint and direct it to the Terre des Hommes organization referred to
- We will respond as soon as possible and keep you informed about the course of action.